Wednesday 27 November 2013

Sore knees!

Hey Beautiful people, I hope you're having a great day. I have had a sore day. You may have seen my earlier photo of the boy's climbing wall in progress. Well when he was little he used to leave his toys all over the floor, then it was clothes and now it's bits of wood. Ok so they weren't exactly strewn across the floor like Lego bricks aged 7 (gosh didn't they hurt your bare feet!?) they were laid neatly along one side of the hall,  BUT his bike was in pieces on the other side of the hall. Now despite the fact that I'd been through the hall about 27 times already that day for some reason on the 28th time, may be it was 29, I tripped over the bloody wood and landed on the bike. OW! I have considered taking a photo of my knees for you but it's not a good look. Cut and bruised and swollen. Pretty ugly actually.

Luckily I was working at home all day today because although I can get my trousers on if I move it HURTS! So I've been in trackie bottoms all day, well classy. Both sons have been telling me to 'Man up' Cheers boys. Son away at Uni was most sympathetic on the phone - I love you best Joe! - Anyway the wood is now moved, hopefully he'll tackle the bike tonight.

Big night tomorrow night, youngest son is playing in the college gig which is always a great night out. If only they had a bar too, honestly it would be like a mini festival.

I've just about finished the weekend freebie. Just need to work out how to merge two word docs which is proving a bit tricky at the mo. In the meantime this is what is happening in the garage!



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished project...and sorry Niki I didn't mean to interfere by saying I would send you photos...brain fog and lack of blog knowledge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Lack of blog knowledge' That's me! I have no idea how this all works, just making it up as I go Karen.

      Delete