Saturday 23 November 2013

Leaves and Children's Cameras

I've been playing with leaves a lot for my project and last weekend found these amazing red ones, maple I think. It was  also a still day so I could go out and really play. I liked the colour against the green grass. I'm putting lots of ideas into a little booklet which will be free on here, so watch this space :) 




Dead simple isn't it? If you're working with children they can make shapes and then take the photos themselves. PLEASE don't buy those awful 'children's' cameras. Why on earth would they want a clumsy big bright plastic thing with massive buttons when they have tinier hands than ours and are much more technically able than we were at the same age. Buy a drop proof waterproof camera by all means but leave those horrible plasticky things in the toy shop because that's all they are.

2 comments:

  1. Such vivid colours...work of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, took about four minutes! So easy for kids - and grown-ups!

      Delete