Monday 25 November 2013

Sneak peek and thank you

Thank you so much for all of the positive feedback on this little blog; lovely inbox feedback with some great ideas on facebook, kind comments on here and some people who know me in real life actually spoke to me about it. So thank you, thank you, thank you - I'm bowing, can you see?

I've been working on my project this evening, I'm quite excited about it so wanted to give you a peak! Here it is...  



Hahahahaa!

So there we are, can you see what it is yet? Honestly you'll love it and it's FREE anyway so how can you not! I showed it to youngest son who said 'Did you take the photos Mum?' and I said yes and he told me he was very proud of me. Bless him what a cutie. A six foot two cutie but one all the same. 
So all will be revealed on Saturday as long as I can sort out the technicalities of not having a laptop, being in Bristol not home and pdfs, websites and the 30 Day Challenge. It'll be fine!

Here is a little pic for you of some Fairy Food, it's already on faceyb so sorry if you've already seen it.


Meanwhile in my garage my oldest is building a climbing wall, like you do. So here's a picture of that too. I'm sure it fits all building regs and follows all HSE standards but he will be using a big mattress as a crash mat just in case! 



No comments:

Post a Comment